Vietnam has long been known as one of the leading outsourcing centers in the world for large companies in the world, especially in the US, Europe and Japan. Vietnam has a prominent role in the world, which contributes to promote the status and development of Vietnam.
The tech talent pool in Vietnam has been found and hired by many big companies and individuals in the world including both software companies and non-software companies. These are undeniable figures to show that Vietnam software outsourcing plays a significant role in developing the world.
- There are about one million software products in Vietnam being used in hospitals around the world to overcome health problems and improve quality of services.
- The Flappy Bird Game designed by Nguyen Ha Dong, Vietnamese game developer, lead on App Store ranking.
- About 25 million people are using call software made by Vietnamese engineers, more than 5 million children in the UK use our teaching software.
- Hundreds of thousands of Ford vehicles incorporating Vietnamese software.
- Hundreds of millions of people use Vietnamese tagging software when searching Google.
- The world is pouring on Vietnam to find the programmers. Also, you probably do not know, there are a lot of Vietnamese developers who hold key positions in tech startups in Singapore. Recently, Singapore-based startups such as Grab, Garena and HonestBee are fiercely organizing campaigns to welcome engineers from Vietnam to Singapore. As a result, many Vietnamese developers are becoming an important part of the success of Singapore companies.
- Many software companies built by young Vietnamese founders with engineering backgrounds. Some of them have gained a certain level of success. As a small company, EBIZWORLD is one of software companies on way to reach famous brand by building client’s satisfaction and contributing efforts to software development of the world in general and Vietnam in particular.
If you are interested in sharing your point of view, please feel free to leave comment. Thanks for your reading!
By Thuy Le